Accidents do happen, but many times, business and property owners as well as service providers act in a negligent way that causes an otherwise preventable accident. Those who have suffered a personal injury may have large medical bills, permanent injury or disability as well as psychological impairment. In addition, in very serious cases, the ability to work in one’s chosen profession may be impacted.
We help you determine if your injury was preventable. If someone was at fault for a serious personal injury, it is our job to make the situation right for you and get you compensation to help get your life back on track.
Some examples of personal injury cases we handle:
- Auto, truck or motorcycle accidents
- Slip and fall cases
- Workplace injuries
- Sports and recreational injuries
- Injuries in care facilities (hospitals, rehabilitation centers, nursing homes)
- Childhood injuries at schools and day care centers
- Unsafe products that cause harm and injury
If you believe you have been injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, give us a call today to see how we can help you.