Heidi Weintraub is a civil trial lawyer with over 25 years of experience in legal matters. Ms. Weintraub has a broad legal background that includes significant experience in complex civil litigation defending clients in both state and federal courts. Heidi specializes in employment law and professional malpractice. Ms. Weintraub also trains staff in the areas of sensitivity training and employment law compliance.
Ms. Weintraub earned her J.D. from American University and her B.A. from the University of Texas.
- State Bar of Pennsylvania
- State Bar of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- District of New Jersey
Honors and Awards:
- Voted Top Lawyer, South Jersey Magazine, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Voted Awesome Attorney, South Jersey Magazine, 2010
- Presenter at NJAJ Boardwalk Seminar 2009, 2011
- Member of District IV Ethics Committee, 1999 – 2003
- Member of American Trial Lawyers Association, 2003 – present
- Member of New Jersey Association for Justice (NJAJ), 2007-present
- Chair of NJAJ Employment Section Meadowlands Seminar 2010-2011
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org